Looking for affordable and stylish timepieces? Look no further than AAA watches! When it comes to cheap watches, they have an impressive selection that won't break the bank. Whether you prefer classic designs or more contemporary styles, AAAwatches offers a variety of options to suit your taste and budget. With their competitive prices and reliable quality, you can find the perfect wristwatch without emptying your wallet. Don't compromise on style – explore the fantastic range of cheap watches at shop here today and elevate your accessory game without spending a fortune!

Shoes are an essential part of our daily lives. Whether for comfort, style, or functionality, they play a significant role. When it comes to finding the perfect pair, yeezy is your go-to destination. At yeezy, you can explore a vast collection of shoes that cater to various tastes and preferences. From athletic sneakers to elegant dress shoes, they have it all. The convenience of online shopping on jordans makes the quest for the ideal shoes effortless. With numerous brands and styles available, you'll undoubtedly find the right pair to complement your outfit or support your active lifestyle. Don't underestimate the power of well-chosen shoes; they can make a world of difference in your daily comfort and fashion.

nfl jersey is an online store that offers jerseys, a dream come true for NFL fans. Whether you support any team, NHL jersey has a wide range of NFL Jerseys for you to choose from. The MLB jerseys here are not only of excellent quality but also affordably priced. Whether you're wearing them to support your favorite team or for a weekend game, nba jerseys is your first choice. Furthermore, nba jersey provides various sizes and styles to meet the needs of different fans. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned fan, nfl jerseys is the perfect place to purchase your NFL Jerseys. Boost your team spirit and visit nfl jerseys to shop for your NFL Jerseys! If you're looking for high-quality NFL Jerseys, then NFL jerseys is your best choice. At nfl jerseys, we offer official jerseys for various NFL teams. No matter which team you support, you can find the right jersey on our website. Our NFL Jerseys are made from the finest materials to ensure comfort and durability. Whether you're a dedicated fan or looking for the perfect gift, nfl jerseys majestic has got you covered. Explore our website to discover a variety of styles and sizes to meet your needs. Whether you're buying for yourself or selecting a gift for a friend, nfl jerseys is your top destination for purchasing NFL Jerseys.

Home / Articles / Manchester City vs. Liverpool Preview

Manchester City vs. Liverpool Preview

America's Bookie

AmericasBookie Sportsbook/Casino and Horses.

By: America's Bookie
Date: Jul 5, 2020
Print This Article    Add This Article to Favorites




The Premier League continues next week! The games will be played behind closed doors because of the COVID-19 pandemic and we will have a very exciting contest on Thursday, when Manchester City hosts Liverpool.


Manchester City is coming off a 2-1 road loss against Chelsea last Thursday while Liverpool beat Crystal Palace 4-0 at home on Wednesday. Manchester City’s loss secured the Premier League title for Liverpool. Manchester City is second in the standings with 63 points in 31 games, eight points ahead of Leicester City.


Let's take a closer look at where the value is in this matchup.


Betting Odds by Realbookies


Team to Win (Regular Time)


Manchester City: +111

Liverpool: +230

Draw: +296




Manchester City: -¼ (-117)

Liverpool: +¼ (+107)




Over 3 (-106)

Under 3 (-103)


Key Points to Consider


Last 6:


Manchester City, coming off a 2-1 road loss against Chelsea, have four wins, two losses and zero draws in their last six Premier League games. Liverpool, coming off a 4-0 home win against Crystal Palace, have five wins, one draw and zero losses in their last six Premier League games.


Momentum: Liverpool has been on an upward trend -- winning five of their last six games in the Premier League.


Head-to-Head: These two teams last met in Premier League action on November 10, 2019 and Liverpool won 3-1.


Projected Leaders


Simulations by Scoresandstats project Raheem Sterling, Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mané, Riyad Mahrez and Kevin De Bruyne as the players most likely to score (three of these five players are from Manchester City).


There is a 28.5 percent chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw, Manchester City, at 40.7 percent, are heavy favorites to beat Liverpool, who have a 30.8 percent chance to win on the road.


The leading scorer for Manchester City is Raheem Sterling with a 31 percent chance of getting one or more goals. When he has at least one goal, Manchester City has a 64 percent chance to win.


The title race in the Premier League has already been decided but that doesn't mean that these two teams will take this game lightly. Liverpool wants to end the season strong and avoid a loss in their first game as champions and Manchester City wants to secure second place and get back on track after losing against Chelsea. Look for a hard fought battle and take the Under.


Soccer Pick: Under 3 (-103)

More information at:  http://cornerbookie.com/the-best-betting-service/


  Paul Chirimbes
ALL Access Pass ALL SPORTS Money Plays
Chip Chirimbes the 'Big Game Player' and Three-time Handicapping Champion is offering SEVEN full days of ALL SPORTS winners for only $149. Take advantage now with the HOTTEST HANDICAPPER in the Nation as his RED HOT streak continues. - $149.00

Click here to view all of today's premium picks.

10StarPicks Newsletter

Sign Up To Receive FREE PICKS Daily.

First Name:

Last Name:


Featured Subscriptions

Paul Chirimbes
ALL Access Pass ALL SPORTS Money Plays

Chip Chirimbes the 'Big Game Player' and Three-time Handicapping Champion is offering SEVEN full days of ALL SPORTS winners for only $149. Take advantage now with the HOTTEST HANDICAPPER in the Nation as his RED HOT streak continues. - $149.00

Doc's Sports
Doc's Sports 30-day All Access Pass (Just Lowered)

Get all the Doc's orders in every sport for 30 days at this ridiculously low price right here on this website! Comes complete with 24/7 online access and support and get 30 DAYS ALL SPORTS NOW! Everything you need to WIN BIG! - $450.00

Hottest Handicappers