|Home / Capper Profiles / Ultimate Sport Picks|
|No picks available from yesterday.|
|View Previous Five Days' Picks|
|Sorry, there are no picks packages available at this time. Please check back again.|
|Sorry, there are no subscriptions available at this time. Please check back again.|
|2011 Top Ten NCAA Football Teams|
|Aug 19, 2011|
4. Oklahoma St
5. Boise St
Dark Horse: Houston
|2011 Heisman Hopefuls and Players To Watch|
|Aug 19, 2011|
1. Andrew Luck- Stanford, QB
2. Landry Jones- Oklahoma, QB
3. Trent Richardson- Alabama, RB
4. Marcus Lattimore- South Carolina, RB
5. Denard Robinson- Michigan, QB
6. Lamichael James- Oregon, RB
7. Justin Blackmon- Oklahome St, WR
8. Kellen Moore- Oklahoma, WR
... read more
|More articles from Ultimate Sport Picks|
|Sorry, there are no free picks available at this time. Please check back again.|
|Ultimate Sport Picks Release Times|
All of our picks are posted around 12:00 am Eastern time.
|Ultimate Sport Picks Rating System|
Ultimate Sport Picks uses a 1-10 star * rating system for all major sports. “The stronger the pick the higher the unit value we assign to that particular game”.
1 and 2 star * pick = Daily free play
3 through 5 star * pick = Average play
6 through 9 star * pick = Extremely strong play
10 Star * pick = Top play of the week/ month
|Ultimate Sport Picks Money Management|
When it comes to “sports betting” many people seem to overlook the importance of money management. With a little discipline and the right finances any one can make money in sports betting.
Our philosophy of money management begins with maximizing profits and minimizing losses; in order to do so we recommend clients to…..
– Understand and know your starting bankroll. This is a necessary and realistic tool for knowing how much you have to play with. Your bankroll should be money that will not affect you financially if you were to hit a losing streak. Always remember to play it safe and never bet money you can’t afford to loose.
– After you have determined a starting bankroll we can proceed to setting an amount that will be wagered for each bet. We suggest using wagers, meaning that you will bet a set % of your bankroll on each play. The best way to be successful within wagers is to spread your bankroll among several smaller bets.
–Learn how to decipher when to increase or decrease your basic bet. You are able to adjust your amount any time you desire. We strongly suggest waiting until you have doubled the increase in your original bankroll before increasing your wagers. As you become comfortable and successful within your bets, you have the option to increase the bet sizes to match a new starting bankroll. With this option you’ll safely and wisely increase your money over time.
Thousands are already profiting from our free picks, insider sportsbook news and sports handicapping leaderboard reports! Click below to subscribe for free.
Sports Betting News
- Thursday NCAA football odds: Arizona at No. 2 Oregon
- NFL Opening Night odds: Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
- Thursday night NCAA football odds: Arizona at Texas-San Antonio
- RV: 2014 NY. Jets Preview Flying high or Stuck on the Run Way
- Which Team do You think will End with the Worst Record?
- Top Teams to Contend for SEC Title
- College football odds: No. 16 Clemson at No. 12 Georgia
- College football odds: West Virginia vs. No. 2 Alabama
NFL Season Package -
Tony is the former Sportsbook Manager of the Desert Inn Casino in Las Vegas and this guy is quite simply one of the original wise-guy gamblers. Tony knows where the ‘sharp money’ is going and knows how to read line moves. Need proof? Here it is: Last season Tony captured the NFL Handicapping Championship with a stellar mark of 85-60 for +$1,769 for $100 players. Join in with this site's #1 NFL Handicapper for another season filled with winner after winner. - $799.00
World Wide Sports|
Early Bird Special NFL/NCAAF Season Pass
#1 HANDICAPPER. Take advantage of this Early Bird Special for Only $850.00. Includes every Premium Pick we make for the NFL and NCAA football seasons all the way through the NCAA Bowl and NCAA and NFL Playoffs to the 2015 Super Bowl in Phoenix, Arizona. - $850.00