|Home / Capper Profiles /|
|No picks available from yesterday.|
|View Previous Five Days' Picks|
|Sorry, there are no picks packages available at this time. Please check back again.|
|Sorry, there are no subscriptions available at this time. Please check back again.|
|No articles found.|
|Sorry, there are no free picks available at this time. Please check back again.|
All of our picks are posted around 12:00 am Eastern time.
Ultimate Sport Picks uses a 1-10 star * rating system for all major sports. “The stronger the pick the higher the unit value we assign to that particular game”.
1 and 2 star * pick = Daily free play
3 through 5 star * pick = Average play
6 through 9 star * pick = Extremely strong play
10 Star * pick = Top play of the week/ month
When it comes to “sports betting” many people seem to overlook the importance of money management. With a little discipline and the right finances any one can make money in sports betting.
Our philosophy of money management begins with maximizing profits and minimizing losses; in order to do so we recommend clients to…..
– Understand and know your starting bankroll. This is a necessary and realistic tool for knowing how much you have to play with. Your bankroll should be money that will not affect you financially if you were to hit a losing streak. Always remember to play it safe and never bet money you can’t afford to loose.
– After you have determined a starting bankroll we can proceed to setting an amount that will be wagered for each bet. We suggest using wagers, meaning that you will bet a set % of your bankroll on each play. The best way to be successful within wagers is to spread your bankroll among several smaller bets.
–Learn how to decipher when to increase or decrease your basic bet. You are able to adjust your amount any time you desire. We strongly suggest waiting until you have doubled the increase in your original bankroll before increasing your wagers. As you become comfortable and successful within your bets, you have the option to increase the bet sizes to match a new starting bankroll. With this option you’ll safely and wisely increase your money over time.
Sign Up To Receive FREE PICKS Daily.
Sports Betting News
- Thursday Night College Football Weather
- The Best of the NFL
- UCLA names Josh Rosen starting quarterback
- 2015 College Football's Top 1-20
- NFL Six Point Teaser
- Baseball Has Been Quite, Incredibly Great to Me by Tony Stoffo
- Betting Against the Public (Contrarian Betting)
- Sharp Money is Always the Right Way to Follow With Your Sports Betting Strategies
ALL Access Pass ALL SPORTS Money Plays
Chip Chirimbes the 'Big Game Player' and Three-time Handicapping Champion is offering SEVEN full days of ALL SPORTS winners for only $149. Take advantage now with the HOTTEST HANDICAPPER in the Nation as his RED HOT streak continues. - $149.00
7 Day All Access -Low Volume-High ROI
Get all of my Premium Picks for 7 days. I have been recognized as the Nation's #1 Low-Volume -High ROI Capper. Hop on board and build your bankroll with me! - $99.99
Today's Free Picks
- Tony George:
South Carolina vs. North Carolina (NCAAF) - Sep 3, 2015 6:00 PM EDT
- Joe Gavazzi:
Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan (NCAAF) - Sep 3, 2015 7:00 PM EDT
- Brandon Shively:
UTSA vs. Arizona (NCAAF) - Sep 3, 2015 10:00 PM EDT
- Jim Feist:
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres (MLB) - Sep 3, 2015 10:10 PM EDT
- Rob Vinciletti:
Colorado vs. Hawaii (NCAAF) - Sep 3, 2015 11:59 PM EDT
- Doc's Sports:
Washington vs. Boise State (NCAAF) - Sep 4, 2015 10:15 PM EDT